Chiseled from the million-year-old rocks whose fingers touch the sky, shining from the vibrant brushstrokes of color that paint every sunset. The Garden of the Gods Resort and Club draws inspiration from the magnificent views and provides a flawless backdrop for leisure travel.
Offering the perfect balance of on property and local attractions The Retreat at the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club has 56 guest rooms each offering a fireplace, walk out patio or balcony, as well stunning views of snow-capped Pikes Peak and the natural red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods. Retreat guests enjoy privileged access to our abundant Club amenities served with the best views in the Springs. Only minutes from local attractions like the Garden of the Gods National Landmark, the Olympic Training Center, the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Old Colorado City & Manitou Springs, your only dilemma? What’s next on your agenda!
At a glance...
- 56 Guest Rooms including 12 Suites
- 5 Dining Options
- International Health & Wellness Center
- Luxury Spa & Salon
- 27 Holes of Golf designed by J. Press Maxwell and Mark Rathert
- Indoor & Outdoor Tennis Facilities
- Children’s Recreation Center & Kids Club
- Colorado Springs Airport [COS] - 15 miles
- Denver International Airport [DEN] - 85 miles
- Send Profile
Garden of the Gods Resort and Club
3320 Mesa Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80904