Built in 1882, the fully-restored Tudor-style Hotel Roanoke is proudly listed on the National Register of Historic Places. As a member of IACC (International Association of Conference Centers), Hotel Roanoke is pleased to offer world-class lodging facilities, including newly renovated guest rooms and 63,000 square feet of state-of-the-art conference space.
From the hiking, biking, boating and fishing to scenic drives, wineries, greenways and museums, discover why Roanoke is one of the best outdoor town on the East Coast.
At a glance...
- 330 Guest Rooms
- 63,000 Sq. Ft. of Meeting Space
- 35 Meeting Rooms
- 14,400 Sq. Ft. Ballroom
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel and Restaurant
- Virginia Green Property Since 2005
- IACC Approved Meeting Space
- On-site AudioVisual
- Unique Teambuilding Activities
- Flexible Menu Options
- Roanoke/Blacksburg Regional Airport [ROA] - 5 Miles
- Fact Sheet
- Send Profile
The Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center
110 Shenandoah Ave. NW, Roanoke, VA 24016
Reservations (844) 442-8746
Direct (540) 985-5900